Thursday, March 03, 2005

Night and Day

Today I am feeling completely different from yesterday. It's like night and day.
I woke early this morning and miracle no. 1 - alarm only went off once. Praise Jesus. I did the whole - put your towel between you and your alarm clock on the other side of the room - thing. It worked. Hope it keeps working.
Had a wonderful prayer time this morning. Really good. Got to pray for many people and seek guidance in my own life.

I don't know if anyone has any thoughts to contribute to this matter, but I've been trying to do the bible in a year program. It's been really rough. I feel like I am always catching up and rushing through. Plus I really really miss not being able to decide what I want to read. So... I think I am dropping that plan. I am still going to read 5 chapters a day, but this morning I really wanted to read Colossians. So I did. And praise God. I love Colossians. In Colossians 3:23 it says "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man". That's my prayer for today.

Jesus is my hope. He can change your life around, just like that. I am in a totally different head space today because I started my day off right - with Him. I am trusting God for fruit in my life from the Word of the Lord (Colossians 1:6), I am clothing myself in love (3:14), I am letting the Peace of Christ rule in my heart (3:15) and I am devoting myself to prayer (4:2).

Be blessed. Oh, and if you are praying for the saints today - Colossians 1:9-14 is really good :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home