Wednesday, March 02, 2005

...

I think that I could use some prayer.
Someone once told me that you can't expect a miracle for something that God is asking obedience for.
I am really trying to be obedient. But I don't have it all together.
I just came from a wonderful reading week, and I know that historically you get a downer after such a great high... but this is very real.
I was just incredibly surprised by one of my exam marks. I thought I had aced it for sure, and ended up just barely passing it. I can't afford to fail a class. I am graduating in June. I need to do well. I want to be successful. You'd think after a whole degree I would have it figured out. But I don't.
I am also just feeling like I am letting everyone else down that's around me because I need to make more time commitments to school. Do I have time for tutoring? For more study groups? I guess I have to make more time... Does that mean sleeping less? Not working? Ahhhhhhhhhh.... For the amount of studying I do, it's really ridiculous that I am not getting good grades. I am a slow reader, but I must be doing other things wrong. I think I am just in a bad head space.
I know that I will feel better soon. It always happens. But pray for this time.

Trying to keep my head above the water, Kir xox

6 Comments:

Blogger The @ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger The @ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger The @ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:07 a.m.  
Blogger The @ said...

After reading this, (and some other stuff ;)
I started to look through Job for some scripture, but well the commentary i read summed it up really well.
Job's lessons
: Knowing God is better than knowing answers (and the answers will come from knowing God *cough* devos *cough*)
: God is not arbitrary and uncaring
: Pain is not always punishment

Know God, because he knows you. Spend time with him and all the other 'times' will work out

Prayers always

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger The @ said...

excuse the multiple posts
stupid computer

10:13 a.m.  
Blogger The @ said...

I think I need prayers for my inability to only post a comment once

3:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home