Monday, April 04, 2005

Letter from Jesus

K, I went to get my mail today and I got two letters - one from my mom and one that didn't have a return address on it.
I thought - okay....that's weird, but it has a stamp from Canada, so before I opened it up I was trying to think of who it could be from.
I am making some lunch as I open the envelope to look write at the bottom of the letter to see who it's from. It says "Jesus".
My interest is heightened.
I glance at the top and it says "Jesus says to you Kirsten:..." then goes on to quote Songs of Solomon 4:8-10. A lover letter from Jesus to me.

Thank you to the messenger for reminding me of Christ's deep affection to me :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

HI K!

am a friend of bucket boy back here in Melbourne. Just had a wonder and looked at your blog. Wow.. you are a great God chick. Jesus has an awesome instrument in you. Good on ya! Been fun having a peek.

Rach.

7:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home