Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The best is yet to come

Seems like many people are very discouraged right around now. Oddly enough I am actually really optimistic about my future. I have a heck of a lot of school work but I am strangely really pumped up and think that I can make it.
ANYWAY....
This is what I have for you, my lovely friends, my co-WARRIORS in the faith and even anyone else who's reading this. Because, you know what? God is STRONG and He is doesn't want us to be miserable and just waiting for the day to be over. We were meant to live for SO much more. So be encouraged!!!! If you're thinking - my life sucks and I need an escape and there's no where to go - that's not the voice of God. He is in love with you. And wants the absolute best for you. Not something great, but THE BEST!
This is my prayer for you:
"And this is my prayer, that your love may OVERFLOW more and more with knowledge and full insight, to help you to determine what is BEST, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11
AMEN!!!! BE BLESSED!!!! BE ENCOURAGED!!!! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home