Friday, March 18, 2005

Stuff for Sale

I am slowly starting to do a Spring Cleaning of my place. And I came across a whole bunch of c.d.'s that I don't want anymore. I will list them and if you are interested let me know. I'm thinking $3 each, or 4 for $10. I'll be in the T-dot (everyone hates it when I say that...hahaha) for the Easter weekend, so I can bring some down. They are all in good condition, considering that I don't listen to any of them.

CHRISTIAN
By Your side - Hillsongs
You are my World - Hillsong
Jars of Clay - If I left the Zoo
Acappella - We have Seen His Glory
Revival Generation '98 - WorshipTogether
WWJD - Compilation (I actually have 2 copies of this)
Roaring Lambs - Compilation
Amy Grant - House of Love (I promise not to tease you if you want this one!)
World's Best Praise and Worship - Integrity Music
Hokus Pick - The B-Sides
Point of Grace - Steady On
Every Nation, Tribe and Tongue - Bill Drake
Project 86 - Drawing Black Lines
Third Day - Consipracy No. 5
All I Need - Vineyard Music
The Insiderz - Skalleluia
The Insiderz - Fight of My Life
Newsboys - Take me to your Leader

"SECULAR"
Whigfield - Self Title
Elvis Costello and the Attractions - All this useless Beauty
Brandy - Never say Never
Celine Dion - Self title
Celine Dion - Let's Talk about Love
Savage Garden - Self title
Holly McNarland - Stuff
Backstreet Boys - Backstreet's Back
Jamie Walters - Self title
Luscious Jackson - Fever in, Fever out
Mariah Carey - Daydream
Mariah Carey - Music Box
Mariah Carey - Butterfly
Madonna - Bedtime Stories
The Tea Party - Edges of Twilight
The Juliana Theory - Music from Another Room
Big Hate - You're Soaking this In (still in its wrapper)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home