Sunday, April 17, 2005

Salsa, Filipinos and Sunshine

School is crazy busy, BUT, a book that I have read this semester for my Human Motivation Class, which was amazingly insightful. Check it out.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I slept over at Julia's place this weekend. We went salsa dancing on Friday night. Haha. It was heaps of fun. I danced with the cute dance instructor. There were so many ugly old men there, so I was happy to dance with Mo. Although you know you aren't doing that well when your dancing partner has to clap out the beats for you :P
This morning I woke up at 8am to do some reading for school and at around 10am I thought - I'd like to go to church this morning. (Sidenote: I go to church at 7:30pm Sunday nights). So I went to People's Church. After service I hung out with the Filipino Fellowship. They fed me well. Yum. I got to chill with my friend Jason (aka JJ) from COR.
So it's Sunday afternoon, and despite the enormous amount of homework I have to look forward to, I am grateful for the friends that I have been able to hang out with and laugh with. It helped give me a better perspective of life at the moment. Oh yeah, and it's 20 degrees outside today. Hellooooooooooooo Gorgeous.

For prayers - some decisions about next year have to be made soon. Thanks for your support. Blessings!

1 Comments:

Blogger The @ said...

Hey, i just went salsa dancing too, with some of the guys back here, your bro came too, was great to just let go for atleast one night

8:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home