Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I'll say a little prayer for you

In case any of you out there want to shout out some specific prayers for your sister in Christ *cough* that is me, here are some for you. And bless your souls for doing so.

I have a 10 page paper due by the end of the week. (Currently almost half way done)

I have a midterm this Thursday 9am in the course that I failled last semester, and yes, it's true, this exam is worth %70. So I am feeling some pressure.

I have yet another exam on Friday 2pm and then I'll be exam free for 6 more days. Then 4 more days, then 2. Total of 5 exams.

Pray for my sanity. That I can stay focused. That I won't freak out. That I'll have time to cook and eat, as well as sleep. Also, I am sick. I have lost my voice and I have a head cold (just what you want at the BEGINNING of exams). This is definately stressful, but hey, I'll be done April 28th for my birthday and then get 3 big whole days off before summer school...*groan*

haha. Oh well. That's life. Thanks for the prayers guys. One love.

1 Comments:

Blogger The @ said...

I could write something here special, but you know that i'm doing this and more

ur mate

5:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home