Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I will survive...I will survive

I will survive! I have faith to believe that there is a peace that awaits for me at the end of this long and grueling exam period. STRENGTH is on its way.
God is awesome.
I praise God right now for my roomate. Emilie is an amazing friend. I am blessed to be living with her. We laugh together over so many things. I was a bit worried about living on my own when I heard that my folks were heading out to the T-dot. (Oh yes, I heard that everyone in Toronto HATES it being called the T-dot...but I haven't had that confirmed). God really put the perfect person for this season into my life.
Emilie bought a Christmas tree for our digs, and during study breaks we would dance around our living room and put up decorations. Yes, that's right - dance. Isn't that cool? I love that I can do that. It's really funny when people in the buildings across from us looking in stare. Let them stare - I will be dancing.
I love the smells of Christmas. Garlands, trees, candles burning. We even bought some stockings and glittered our names on them :)
I guess I am trying to say, that despite my lack of any sleep whatsoever, I am glad that am I am so blessed with friends like Emilie. I am so blessed to have my family who love me (and who I miss incredibly!!!!) We will be together soon - YEAH!
I am so fortunate.
I pray that Jesus Christ would fill you with a new sense of love. That you would feel his touch as you are reading this. He loves you...he really does. He is giddy to hear from you.
I pray that you would have the power to let the peace of God penetrate your hearts today. Amen.
KiR xox

2 Comments:

Blogger Boris said...

uhmm.... when you were dancing... I hope you weren't in anything less than baggy pants and a loose fitting sweatshirt?....


;)

7:44 a.m.  
Blogger The Chef is Cooking said...

God's blessed me with you too. Continue to inspire with your passion for life and most of all for God.

in the mean time, rock on.

jon

1:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home