Monday, January 26, 2009

I love 614 Vancouver

So...I don't know if anyone will even be checking this blog, since I haven't written in it for ages, but I just wanted to say that -
"I love 614 Vancouver!"

I am so blessed to be living in a community where there is such great community, so much fruit, great leaders, inspiring teaching, people who love the LORD and love their neighbours as themselves.

Last week three people got saved, there's like a dozen people being trained to be soldiers, we had an enrollment this week, new people are coming and being such an encouragement, cells are doing great, and we've survived ups and downs and it has made us stronger.

How good and pleasant it is when we dwell together in UNITY!

I really believe that this year at 614 we will see a lot of fruit from our labour, and obviously thanks to the GRACE of God. Trust me, we've all been humbled enough to know it's only by his grace!
Much love to my brothers and sisters, and to my esteemed leaders.

Grace and love,

Kirsten

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

I'm so thankful the the Lord sent me to 614 vancouver.

12:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home