Saturday, October 20, 2007

Morning has broken

Things are good for me. For the first time in a while I can say that.
Worship at Kneedrill was so rich and sweet.
Holy Spirit was moving, loving, teaching, guiding, sharing, breaking - it was all very beautiful.
Like the dawn breaking through the night, the LORD has revealed Himself, yet again, and restored hope. As in Isaiah, He was given me garments of praise for a spirit of heaviness. So I rejoice. I am encouraged. The LORD has put a new song in my mouth - a song of praise and thanksgiving. Glory to God.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. He deserves it.

3:19 p.m.  
Blogger Karyn Baker said...

Bless you, sweets. Been thinking about you a lot just lately, and especially about your role at Knee Drill. Glad to have this little update as I popped in here to see what you're up to.
Much love to you,
Bakes

8:05 p.m.  
Blogger Rochelle said...

Sweet music to my ears. I'm thankful, Kirsty Q - praise the LORD! I miss you, girl. I'm really looking forward to Christmas. love you, xo

3:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home